Camst Group is one of the company leaders in the Italian restaurant business. The Group produces 130 million meals a year for schools, companies, hospitals and large events. Founded in Bologna in 1945, Camst Group has expanded its business over the years throughout Italy and is now also present in Germany, Spain and Denmark. Since 2016, it has entered the facility management sector, expanding its offer with services focused on the work environment and working spaces.
Camst Group Project
Camst group, continuing the process of technological innovation to support the business of collective and commercial catering, has decided to adopt a new Digital Commerce platform, i.e. an e-commerce platform mainly oriented to the B2B world.
This platform, in addition to replacing the previous e-procurement suite, introduces new features in line with current market requirements, allowing Camst to be ready to offer new services to its customers, both internal (central kitchens or company canteens) and external (customer companies).
To reach the following goals, Digitelematica has implemented the following points:
- Replace the previous e-procurement software with a more modern and versatile system that can serve as an open e-commerce system in the future.
- Ensure proper circulation of information so that customer orders are handled quickly and an optimal service can be provided.
- Improve operating efficiency in the order creation phase by introducing new functionalities.
Software implementation solutions
- Bound articles catalog
- Favourite items management
- Product comparison
- Search products through filters based on characteristics
- On-sale products report
- Staggered price management
- Display of attached items
- Delivery plan
- Spending budget control
- Supplier minimum order management
- Maximum cart amount management
- Stock management
- Print order
The project started in October 2019 and is still ongoing. Internal marketing actions and targeted promotion will help raise awareness of the platform.