Agorà Network is a group of four big retail companies (Basko, Iperal, Poli and Tigros) with more than 200 stores in Northern Italy.
Agorà Network Project
Before choosing Digitelematica, each Agorà Network partner administered product information using its own CMS.
Basko, Iperal, Poli and Tigros spent a lot of time and resources implementing, updating and managing its systems. The same processes were being addressed on different platforms without proper communication and the management of external data was complex, non-automated and inflexible.
For this reason Agorà Network has decided to partner with Digitelematica for the realization of a centralized system.
The first phase of the project was characterized by the identification and connection of the multimedia resources and product data present on our partner system.
Interfaces were created with existing software systems to consolidate data from our partner database in a single system based on Pimcore. This included over 10,000 product records for each partner from the same Agorà network and additional information for each product.
- Development of a new custom search interface based on the user role;
- Product data and additional information are controlled by a single system with custom-size workspaces based on the user role (different for each user member) information;
- Workflow management was used to develop a leaflet manager plugin;
- New products can be added in a pre-production environment with a workflow approval system;
- An extensive import of pictures and data through the interface allows each partner to manage its own products and obtain benefits from common data;
- Integration with BrandBank Immagino service was developed to optimize PIM functionality and reduce the cost of photographing products. Product lifecycle control has been established.
Agorà Network and its partner are able to manage product data and extended custom data in one central system where the information is shared and optimized.
All companies benefit from the centralization of product information.
Costs for coding new products and producing related pictures have decreased significantly.
Workload has been reduced and employee satisfaction has increased.
Marketing has been relieved from repetitive tasks and can now export information much faster.
By linking tools that were previously divided into one central system, the cost of employee training has now decreased.