The Tosano Group with over 3,000 employees and 16 hypermarkets is a well-established reality and expanding reality in the provinces of Verona, Vicenza, Brescia, Venice, Mantua, Treviso, Ferrara and Padua.
Associated with the VeGè Tosano Group, today it is one of the most well-stocked hypermarkets in the area.
Tosano Supermarket Projects
Tosano, like other MMR operators, believes in change. The beginning of 2020 was the perfect time to offer to customers different alternatives for shopping: no longer just visiting physical stores, but also a more up-to-date and interactive way for everyone to shop from home.
At the beginning of 2020 Tosano asked us to work together to create its online store and allow its customers to shop online and decide whether to have it delivered to their home or collect it at the store. In March 2020, at the height of the pandemic, we launched the online store, allowing Tosano’s customers to shop safely and avoid crowds in physical stores.
In April, the online shopping service was already active on several stores and today the service is available on 14 of the 16 Tosano stores with drive and delivery service.
Digitelematica has created for Tosano a performing management platform and a website easy to use and understand for all its customers.
For the management of online sales, Digitelematica has chosen Marketsuite, an optimal solution for the picking management at the store.
Here are some advantages of the implemented solutions:
- Arrangement of picking infrastructure;
- Back Office computer for the management and monitoring of the shopping order execution;
- Palmtops for the products pick-up with an optimized route for a multi-order execution by department;
- Supporting tools for expenses and in-store activities management (customer reports, mapping reports, statistical reports on stockout, etc.);
- Shopping order breakdown on dark store and point of sale;
- Architecture preparation for the stocks management and internal relocation of goods
Software implemented solutions
- EBSN Front (promotional engine/Purchase limit)
- Cart management
- Production Manager and PIM/DAM module
- Customer Care
Back-end modules (click and collect)
- Store Picking/Supplier
- Logistics Interface
Tosano La Tua Spesa service was an immediate success, which is why the company wanted to make a Tosano drive and a Tosano delivery service available in 14 of its 16 stores.
La tua Spesa has allowed many families to safely shop during the pandemic and for some provinces and small towns not yet reached by the online shopping service to be able to enjoy this important service for a day-to-day shopping experience.